This website maintains language files to translate the Backdrop CMS interface into languages other than English.
Translating a Backdrop website into your language
- Explore different languages, or visit the download page.
(If your language isn't yet available for Backdrop, you can use Drupal 7 files from localize.drupal.org.)
- Download a language file which suits your needs, e.g.
backdropcms-1.23.ru.pofor a Russian Backdrop site.
- Import the language file to your site, either during installation or at any time (
Administration > Configuration > Regional and language > User interface translation > Import).
Contributing to translations
- If you do not have a user account for this site, then head to the user registration page and create one.
- Once your account has been created, the localization admin team will get notified. They'll enable your account, and they will then get in touch with you as soon as possible, to coordinate the contribution process in detail.